The UN in partnership with Civil Society has launched the 'World We Want 2015' Website
, a global conversation on the Post-2015 Development Agenda. This global conversation will gather the priorities of people from every corner of the world and help build a collective vision that will be used directly by the United Nations and World Leaders to plan a new development agenda launching in 2015, one that is based on the aspirations of all citizens.
We also encourage you to take the MY World Global Survey at http://www.myworld2015.org
to let us know which priorities would make the most difference in your lives and contribute most to the Post-2015 Development Agenda.
Among the contents of this online platform include:
- An up-to-date content library of documents, images, audio and video, related to the Post-2015 process;
- A section for interactive discussions open to all stakeholders in the Post-2015 process;
- A space for thought leaders to reflect and trigger discussions on key issues relevant to the Post-2015 process;
- A calendar of Post-2015 related events organized by all stakeholders with corresponding information and links pertaining to each;
- Linkages to various other relevant portals, sites, networks, etc.;
- A space for groups or Communities of Practice (CoPs) around pre-determined topics; and
- Numerous other relevant features.
Back to top